Wiga Wagaa Chilli Chicken
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Serves: 3
Wiga Wagaa Chilli Chicken Breast
400g of chicken breast or chicken thighs cut into thin slices about 1 inch in length
1 medium size onion cut into small pieces
3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
½ jar of Wiga Wagaa Scotch Bonnet Chilli Cooking Paste – mixed with 50ml of water
Fresh Coriander finely chopped
1) Mix the chicken with 20ml of the Wiga Wagaa chilli’s cooking paste water mix, leave to stand for about 15 minutes
2) Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and fry the onions for about 1 minute
3) Put the chicken in with the onions and fry for 3 minutes, stirring regularly
4) Pour the rest of the Wiga Wagaa Chilli cooking paste water mix into the pan. Stir well.
Simmer gently for 15 minutes or until cooked.
5) If there is not enough juice left at the end, mix 2 teaspoons of Wiga Wagaa Scotch Bonnet Chilli Cooking Paste with 25ml of water and stir in.
6) Garnish with fresh coriander & serve hot on a bed of rice.