Wiga Wagaa BBQ Seafood Parcel
- Duration: 10 minutes
- Serves: 1
This is my favourite BBQ food because I love fish and seafood and could eat them until the cows came home!
Guests love it too!
Make one Wiga Wagaa fish parcel per person at the BBQ if you like, or you can share the parcel amongst you.
- Wiga Wagaa chilli sauce or chilli paste
- Boneless fish fillet (salmon, cod, haddock)
- Black pepper
- Aluminium foil
- Tear off a piece of foil about 10 inches square.
- Place 6 prawns & 3 mussels in the foil.
- Cut the fish into 1 inch cubes and place 4 pieces each of salmon, cod & haddock into the foil
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and spread evenly on top of the fish
- Sprinkle a bit of black pepper into the mix.
- Finally add about half a teaspoon of Wiga Wagaa chilli sauce and mix well.
- Close up the parcel and place on the BBQ and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Check from time to time to ensure that the parcel is cooking and boiling on the BBQ.