Wiga Wagaa Chilli Sweet and Salty Popcorn
- Duration: 5 minuites
- Serves: 4
This will go down well for those evenings when you want to sit in front of the TV with a glass of wine or beer and a bowl of popcorn!
- 120g Popcorn kernels
- 60ml Wiga Wagaa chilli oil
- 60g sugar
- 1 tsp salt, coarsely ground
- Heat the oil, medium heat in a large pan and add the popcorn kernels.
- Cover the pan with a well fitted lid and shake to coat the kernels with oil.
- When the oil starts to sizzle, sprinkle the sugar over the kernels.
- Cover the pan and continue to shake occasionally until the popping stops.
- Remove from the heat and allow to stand for about 1 minute.
- Toss the popcorn and salt together.
- Transfer to a bowl and enjoy.